Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire
#14
I really wish I could get excited for these games... I think X & Y just left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. I'd not played through a Pokemon game in the long time prior to these, and I just felt like it was way too easy and straight forward. There was no variety to anything, and nobody on God's earth should be able to memorise all of those Types and which Pokemon relate to what, considering their colours and design don't relate to anything anymore.

I feel like it's just all gone a bit too far for me. I appreciate other people still enjoy them, but I'm just also getting a little tired of constantly remaking Pokemon games when the old ones hardly date at all. Just release them on VC and make a new game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-09-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-09-2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-09-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-09-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-09-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-10-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-10-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-11-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-11-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-12-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-12-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-14-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 07-20-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 08-08-2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 08-09-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 08-09-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 08-12-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 08-14-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 09-10-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 10-25-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 10-25-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 10-29-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 11-13-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 11-24-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire - by Koh - 11-26-2014, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)