Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage ACME Items and their Effects
#4
*pinches the skin between her eyebrows* It doesn't matter whether you're using a keyboard or not. Most sprite/model/texture rippers only use keyboards in their emulators, and are able to rip the things they need just fine.

Like I said, look at the tools in the link I provided. I, personally, have never ripped any SNES sprites, but from looking at that webpage, SpriteView sounds like a perfect option for beginners, as you can make a save state at the part that has the item(s) you need, then open the save state with that program.

Also, I know this isn't Looney Tunes, but it's similar: http://www.spriters-resource.com/gamecub...eet/60595/


Messages In This Thread
RE: Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage ACME Items and their Effects - by Mystie - 07-06-2014, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)