Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

i'm shawn i still make sprites and still have no life
#14
(07-06-2014, 09:51 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: I'm fairly certain he was joking. : |

Even if it's joking, we've heard it before and it wasn't that funny then.

I'm not trying to back seat this but honestly it's gotten old to hear this kind of thing over and over again. I mean sure, to some it was probably funny once but even then humor doesn't last forever.



Far as comments to shawn's artwork though, I like both of them a lot and I don't have much criticism for ether of them instead of what's already been said in this thread so far.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm shawn i still make sprites and still have no life - by DioShiba - 07-06-2014, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)