Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy
#11
I'm impressed neither by Psyguy, nor by this public humiliation in the guise of justice/revenge.

I can understand the concern to protect others from grooming and other condemnable acts or behaviour, but I think this another case of Internet hysteria which has gone too far. I don't think many of you actually care all that much about this guy. Let's move on from this gossip and leave justice do its job.


Messages In This Thread
The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Petie - 07-05-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-06-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 07-06-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-06-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: The Case of the Internet vs. Psyguy - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)