Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Game title question
#1
There isn't a "questions" thread (maybe a good idea?) but I have a question about how to name games that start with "The" which puts them in the T section and not as obvious to find.

Mighty Jetters Wrote:The actual site title should probably be "Neverhood, The" so that people can find it easily, but I think the site's still being worked on so I'm not gonna mess with anything yet.

Is "Neverhood, The" acceptable? Or is there a better alternative? Just "Neverhood" isn't really correct.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Game title question - by puggsoy - 07-06-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Game title question - by Dazz - 07-06-2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Game title question - by Random Talking Bush - 07-06-2014, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)