Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shovel Knight
#2
This game is so fucking incredible.

I'd explode if anything at all from this game was represented in Smash Bros in some way. I know there's no chance of that happening, but this game is that good.

I'm not even gonna spoil anything under spoiler tags, just play this game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shovel Knight - by Keychain - 07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Shovel Knight - by TomGuycott - 07-05-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Shovel Knight - by E-Man - 07-06-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: Shovel Knight - by Ark Kuvis - 07-06-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Shovel Knight - by Dazz - 07-06-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Shovel Knight - by Koh - 07-06-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Shovel Knight - by Mystie - 07-06-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Shovel Knight - by Jermungandr - 07-06-2014, 12:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)