Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bastendorf Custom Sprite
#10
(07-04-2014, 12:45 PM)Midi Wrote: I agree, the spiky hair is an improvement. Do you plan on animating this? If you do, remember to have the movement of the hair one frame behind the body to give it some weight.

Thanks for the second opinion. I do plan on animating it, which should prove to be the hardest thing I've ever animated, but I'll be keeping his hair in mind at all times. Smile Thanks though.


Messages In This Thread
Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Bastendorf - 06-22-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Bastendorf - 06-25-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by MotorRoach - 06-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Bastendorf - 06-25-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by zye1984 - 06-26-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Bastendorf - 07-02-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by AkumaTh - 07-02-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Bastendorf - 07-02-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Kelvin - 07-04-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Bastendorf Custom Sprite - by Bastendorf - 07-04-2014, 05:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)