Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fan works you later regretted creating
#35
I have a lot of really shameful fanworks, but probably the worst is an 18 chapter smutty, kinky Persona 3 self-insert fanfiction i wrote where my friend and I get with the mc and ken

and i only wrote it 6 years ago

and i CAN'T FUCKING DELETE IT because the one forum it's posted on that isn't private closed down a while ago and even if I log in I can't edit any of my old posts

and worst of all, people actually liked it

So someday if/when I become a published author someone is going to find it and shame me with it and that thought terrifies me

well vgr now you know my shameful past


Messages In This Thread
Fan works you later regretted creating - by E-Man - 06-24-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Fan works you later regretted creating - by megaMasquerain - 07-02-2014, 05:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)