Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-02-2014, 03:53 PM)Drshnaps Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 10:55 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: I'm going to avoid getting my hopes up in that regard, remembering that the sweatshirt model was already rendered for Little Mac's intro animation.
I seriously don't think that opening cartoon in his intro used in-game models.

It looked like something someone with decent Flash skills could have made.

Iirc, his entering animation on the demo had him throwing off his pink hoodie, so it seems like it was previously modeled


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by [robo9] - 07-02-2014, 03:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)