Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming
#27
They thankfully fixed that problem in Spirit Tracks, so going to the main temple to unlock some points becomes a lot less tedious.

Sadly, the game has it's own flaws that stress me out a lot, such as the limited warping abilities (even though I know why they would do such a thing) and the Bomb Trains.

(06-30-2014, 08:13 PM)megaMasquerain Wrote: Well, any stealth level in an action/puzzle/rpg game, but mostly that one.

I would rather do the Water Temple twice than do the stealth mission in Hyrule Castle. Stealth missions where I can't do much about the guards and I fail the instant I get seen are very stressful to me. It's a little better in the Gerudo Fortress because I could knockout the guards, but the threat of getting captured on sight gets on my nerves.

I'm glad that the Deku Palace stealth mission has a line of sight I could use to make sure I don't get caught and the Stone Mask exists for people like me.


Messages In This Thread
Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Koh - 06-29-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Omega - 06-29-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Kriven - 06-29-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by E-Man - 06-30-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Iocus - 06-30-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Kriven - 06-30-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Helmo - 06-30-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Kriven - 06-30-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Mag - 06-30-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Rystar - 06-30-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by E-Man - 06-30-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Helmo - 06-30-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Kriven - 06-30-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Koh - 06-30-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by E-Man - 07-01-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by puggsoy - 07-01-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by puggsoy - 07-01-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by E-Man - 07-02-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by puggsoy - 07-01-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by daemoth - 07-01-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by Rystar - 07-01-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by E-Man - 07-01-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Most Obnoxious Levels in Gaming - by puggsoy - 07-02-2014, 07:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)