Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Where Do You Game?
#6
In my bedroom. I have all of my consoles, handhelds, and my computer all in my bedroom.

Just like Kriven, I have two TVs. One is an HDTV, which my PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC are connected to. The other is a TV from the 90s, which my SNES, N64, PS2, GCN, and original Xbox are connected to. (I have more systems than these, but they're currently not plugged in)


Messages In This Thread
Where Do You Game? - by Kriven - 06-29-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by puggsoy - 06-29-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by Omega - 06-29-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by Sengir - 06-29-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by BullockDS - 06-30-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by Mystie - 06-30-2014, 09:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)