Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Where Do You Game?
#1
I thought it might be neat to share game set-ups, clutter-control, etc.

[spoiler][Image: zmh20y.jpg]

My desk has been taken over by my new TV and the 360. The Wii U is also connected to this television, but it's not on the desk mainly because the 360 is a space-hog (and vertical alignment generally makes me uneasy).

[Image: 33bon49.jpg]

Desktop PC under the desk, runs Windows 8. I don't actually use it for much as far as browsing/writing/computering. Right now it's mainly a Steam/MUGEN machine and video player. Using the TV as a monitor right now.

[Image: 2rzuis7.jpg]

Old TV for old games. I actually have cable going into this one instead of the newer one, mainly because of cable length. The NES actually isn't good for gaming anymore--it doesn't have any insides. Its only use a the moment is to keep the lamp high enough that it illuminates my whole room.

[Image: seqg7s.jpg]

Le old consoles. The Wii U is down there as well, since that's just where it fit. There's also the PS2, Genesis, Wii, and a VCR on the upper shelf, and my N64 and original X-Box on the bottom half. I did have the PSOne set up down with the N64 until just recently, but I was tidying up things I really didn't need out (which is kind of what inspired this topic, lul).

Don't mind the me in that picture. I couldn't angle the 3DS properly without blocking the light unless I contorted myself on the bed x.x;[/spoiler]


So where do you guys game?


Messages In This Thread
Where Do You Game? - by Kriven - 06-29-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by puggsoy - 06-29-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by Omega - 06-29-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by Sengir - 06-29-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by BullockDS - 06-30-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Where Do You Game? - by Mystie - 06-30-2014, 09:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)