Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Getting serious on designs
#11
I'm probably going to regret doing this...
[Image: MicroRazorSmallSpritestyle-1.png]
But I need some advice/C+C on a few of these frames. The posture on a few of them, and especially the arm position on the start of the male's walking (Second row, 5 and sixth from the left, underneath the double slash)

Why would I regret this?
1) There's at least one design choice I know several of you will likely disagree with (For example, I'm using pure black, I tried it without it, and it just doesn't achieve the look I want)
2) I'm using it competitively so a complete overhaul there just isn't time for, and there's a possibility there's enough wrong with the sheet that redoing a lot of these would be called for.

Even so, I'd like to get advice on how to better it, so I can at least attempt to have better quality in any future frames I'd have to make.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting serious on designs - by Sketchasaurus - 06-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by x0_000 - 06-27-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by TheShyGuy - 04-24-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by Terminal Devastation - 06-28-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by TheShyGuy - 06-28-2014, 08:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)