Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Splatoon
#9
I don't know where you heard people finding it "generic", as practically everyone thought it was one of the best parts of E3, as well as the most original shooter to have been conceived in years.

Anyway, Splatoon is tied with SSB4 as my second most anticipated game for the Wii U. (I think you can all guess what my #1 is. HINT: Look at my avatar) I love how it's a shooter that uses paint/ink rather than lethal ammo, I love the fact that you can turn into a squid, and I love the character designs and artstyle as well. Also, can I just say how cute the female player looks? Seriously, she is adorable.


Messages In This Thread
Splatoon - by Dazz - 06-26-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Splatoon - by Vipershark - 06-26-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Splatoon - by Mystie - 06-26-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Splatoon - by Kriven - 06-26-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Splatoon - by Virt - 06-29-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Splatoon - by Kriven - 06-29-2014, 01:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)