Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
#78
I played this at a Nintendo event yesterday:

I found the game to be a little boring, to be totally honest. It feels like Dynasty Warriors more than I was really expecting, and it just seemed a little "go here, attack things with no struggle, go here, repeat." It looked nice, though a little stuttery and I caused a couple graphical errors with targeting but it's not finished yet.

Killing hordes in big ass swings is cool for 5 minutes, and then you just start to ignore about 95% of the enemies because they don't matter.

If you like Dynasty Warriors, you'll probably enjoy this.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Koh - 12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Dazz - 06-26-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)