Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fan works you later regretted creating
#20
You know how, when you're in your younger times, you almost inevitably do something that you end up regretting when you become older? Yeah, I've got enough of those moments to fill an entire space colony.

But since this is pertaining fan works... hm. There was this(Tentative) sprite comic I made long, long ago. It started off as a crossover('Cause you know me. Huge sucker for 'em.) between videogame series, and later on I introduced a character of my own in the mix.

It lasted about 6-7 pages, give or take. And it took only up to Page 1 before turning into a colossal sausagefest.


Messages In This Thread
Fan works you later regretted creating - by E-Man - 06-24-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Fan works you later regretted creating - by Gussprint - 06-25-2014, 09:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)