Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The General Model Help Thread
#10
(06-23-2014, 05:05 PM)Mystie Wrote: I just looked at your tutorials, and neither one had anything to do with my problem.

Anyway, I found a way around the duplicate face (delete one, keep the other), and I also found out why some of the transparencies don't display properly. The reason why is because Blender generally has issues with transparency in textures. Opening the model in Noesis displays the transparent parts perfectly.
Well, that might explain something I have seen with the Kung Fu Panda models and textures. More specifically, the fur. Thank you for the reply.


Messages In This Thread
The General Model Help Thread - by Mystie - 05-12-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by senjen - 05-12-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Mystie - 05-12-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Mystie - 05-21-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Amalgam - 05-21-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Mystie - 05-21-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Amalgam - 05-22-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Mystie - 06-23-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: The General Model Help Thread - by Jinzo-Advance - 06-24-2014, 01:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)