Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Happy Québec National Day to all my fellow Quebecers of this board
#1
I'm certainly not the only one there who live in Québec, so I'm wishing my fellow citizen of this board a happy Québec National Day, also known as Saint-Jean Baptiste !
Hope you didn't drink too much yesterday !

Je suis certainement pas la seule du Québec icitte donc je viens souhaiter une bonne Fête Nationale, ou autrement dit une bonne St-Jean Baptiste !
J'espère que vou avez pas trop bu hier !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmht1bb126zajwv/images.jpeg
(I have trouble with img tags when post with my smartphone)


Messages In This Thread
Happy Québec National Day to all my fellow Quebecers of this board - by Ishimaru Chiaki - 06-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)