Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
#57
I think I mentioned being mildly worried about a particular roster image. This is the one I was talking about:

[Image: hyrulewarriors_characterselect.png]

It only has 9 slots, and with Agitha and that other girl announced we're down to like... 3 unknowns.

However, given the select screens of various Warriors games tend to differ very considerably, I'd imagine there could be another screen for, say, the evil faction, or other factions entirely. It's hard to say, especially with it still in development.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Koh - 12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by TomGuycott - 06-23-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)