Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
#49
(06-23-2014, 04:45 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: Famitsu says Agitha and Lana are playable, whoever that second person is. I really want to see Mikau and Darmani.

Okay. After initially making sure Agitha was who I thought she was... and then figuring out just how she'd even work in this situation.

I want this to be true.

If just for one of two possibilities of her move set.
Possibility 1) She uses some of the insectiod enemies and bosses in her moveset... or is even using one as a mount!

Possibility 2) Good Bee.

Both would also be nice.


Also... I'm really hoping this means they are pulling two or three playables from each "era" if not each game in the series. I mean... Midna and Agitha from TP? I'd find it very odd to pull relatively minor NPC from a game you have a rep from already for a playable if you didn't already have a decent rep count from all the rest of the series.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Koh - 12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Terminal Devastation - 06-23-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)