Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ShyGuy's ToyBox - ZSamus BackFlip Textured
#16
Thanks, I actually used this reference for the animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l75GXdYlOo

I suppose I should have used the ref more as a guideline for the flip than the actual flip =/.

___________


Anyone know of some good forums centered around animation? I'm looking for some atm. Any recommendations? This site is great for pixel artists...but I need a better forum that can help me with animations.


Messages In This Thread
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by Kitsu - 05-08-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheMario360 - 05-08-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-16-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-17-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-18-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - ZSamus BackFlip Textured - by TheShyGuy - 06-22-2014, 12:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)