Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey everyone! I'm a person!
#7
(06-20-2014, 01:09 PM)Rystar Wrote: ALSO you got me Kosheh, I'm actually a giraffe sorry for the confusing!!! Very Sad

I KNEW IT


Messages In This Thread
Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Rystar - 06-19-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by E-Man - 06-19-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Rystar - 06-19-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by puggsoy - 06-19-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Kosheh - 06-20-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Rystar - 06-20-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Kosheh - 06-20-2014, 02:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)