Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey everyone! I'm a person!
#6
Thanks guys! You'd be right on the ball as far as my name having something to do with Ristar: for the longest time, I thought Ristar was pronounced Rhye-Star, and even though now I know it's actually pronounced Wrister, I always preferred saying the former because it sounded cooler (and also because he's an actual star so it made a bit more sense). Either way, I took how I pronounced it and made it into a username, so if you were wondering, yeah, you pronounce my name Rhye-Star Smile

ALSO you got me Kosheh, I'm actually a giraffe sorry for the confusing!!! Very Sad


Messages In This Thread
Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Rystar - 06-19-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by E-Man - 06-19-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Rystar - 06-19-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by puggsoy - 06-19-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Kosheh - 06-20-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Rystar - 06-20-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Hey everyone! I'm a person! - by Kosheh - 06-20-2014, 02:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)