Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
#17
(06-18-2014, 02:56 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Finally.

I'm actually speechless for the first time on the Internet but god damn it's about time.






Oh hey what ever happened to Toadkarter I wonder if he has a position on this :I

[spoiler]Though I'm kind of curious why you'd bring this up, Dazz - we're talking about Psyguy here, not al-Baghdadi or even a Kardashian


Actually I'm more curious if you guys had a fallout after TSR was hosted on Fireball20xl or something - IDK I feel like his guy's been exploiting people ever since I stumbled upon Fireball20xl and realized he's probably not paying any of those teenagers to host their sprite comics[/spoiler]

Considering how much trouble he gave to both you and Toadkarter, I'm glad you're relieved by all of this.

It makes my blood boil to see people like Psyguy do all these rotten deeds in the past and practically get away with it. I don't approve of people who act like him towards others (especially if they want to profit to the point of making others harbor negative feelings that won't go away), which is why this turn of events against Psyguy pleases me.


Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by E-Man - 06-18-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)