Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
#13
Well said, Dazz! It was a bit lengthy, but you said everything you wanted to say and it covered a lot of details in one fell swoop. Not only does it give more insight on the history of this web site, but also I'm more aware of what we're up against now.

Even though I never had any contact with Psyguy at all in my life, I actually ran into people who treated me in a similar way Psyguy treated you and your friends, Dazz. I don't know if there's anything I can do to help, but I'm willing to help you after hearing your thoughts on the matter.


Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by E-Man - 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)