Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
You really think Ganondorf's will remain the same? Even though Twilight Princess isn't really relevant any more?

Personally I'd love to see him turn into the more classical Ganon and wreck some shit.

[Image: BeastGanon.png]

(... well actually if I were being completely honest, I'd love for Ganon to be his own separate character, but I doubt many others are interested ...)

Personally I'm expecting them to do something lame like have him transform into Demise in order to have him play to the current relevance of Skyward Sword.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 06-16-2014, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)