Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Emulation Issues
#5
Okay, now I've got a new problem. I got to the area of the game I wanted, took a savestate, but when I went over to VSNES to open it up...I couldn't find it! I looked everywhere, and I couldn't locate the savestate-not even when I pulled up the SNES9X tab and clicked "load savestate" What did I do wrong?
EDIT: Just to make it a little clearer, when I savestated the game the file was in .OOPS format(No I'm not making that up) and VSNES couldn't detect it. This is my first time using SNES9X so I'm not used to how their savestates work.


Messages In This Thread
Emulation Issues - by Neon Streak - 06-15-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Emulation Issues - by Deathbringer - 06-15-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Emulation Issues - by Neon Streak - 06-15-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Emulation Issues - by DragonDePlatino - 06-15-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Emulation Issues - by Neon Streak - 06-16-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Emulation Issues - by Superjustinbros - 06-17-2014, 10:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)