Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kyrodian Legends
#6
Heheh, I didn't draw those. Above the sketches is a link to the artist. I posted one of my own sketches in the creativity board, which I think is actually worse than my pixel art.

As for the blocks, Game Maker has an 'escape solid' function, but it doesn't work if the object calling it is solid as well. So I have to make up a new workaround for that, but that brings up a bunch of new problems that I'd have to make an animation to explain. >_< Again, that's why I'm just making my own with SDL.


Messages In This Thread
Kyrodian Legends - by Kelvin - 05-30-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Kyrodian Legends - by Kelvin - 06-11-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Kyrodian Legends - by Kelvin - 06-12-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Kyrodian Legends - by Kelvin - 06-14-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Kyrodian Legends - by DragonDePlatino - 06-14-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Kyrodian Legends - by Kelvin - 06-14-2014, 07:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)