Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-13-2014, 10:06 PM)Sonikku Wrote: alright guys so remember when i mentioned there's rumors of the choir boy from rhythm heaven supposedly being leaked



(1:56 if it doesnt go there automatically)

seems the rumor held some truth; the choir boy(s) aren't confirmed themselves yet but the sneaky spirits from rhythm tengoku/rhythm heaven fever seem to make an appearance


so right now i'm pretty fucking excited for what is to come

does this mean chrom is also confirmed? that was the same leak, so...


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Rhyme - 06-13-2014, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)