Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces
#7
Yeah, I'm aware that it's a collage
Like I said above, I get what he was going for, but it just... seems kind of sloppily done, I guess? Stuff seems to just be randomly thrown about because the colors are close as opposed to being where they are for a reason.


Messages In This Thread
METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces - by koztar - 06-12-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces - by koztar - 06-13-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces - by Gors - 06-13-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces - by Vipershark - 06-13-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces - by Shade - 06-15-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: METAL SLLUG [art] No empty spaces - by Kosheh - 06-16-2014, 09:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)