Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-12-2014, 10:05 PM)Rhyme Wrote: i still want Lucina or anyone who isn't generic blue hair swordman

even if she's a different skin for Marth or something i'd be happy tbh

chrom shouldn't be his own character if those leaks (which so far... they are...) are true, should be a skin for ike

TOO MANY BLUE HAIR SWORDMEN
And that's why I want Roy back.

Well, that and the fact that he was more fun to play as than Marth and stuff. Also fire.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 06-13-2014, 12:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)