Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TheMario360 (Playable character) (?)
#35
(05-28-2014, 04:36 PM)TheShyGuy Wrote: Here's a crude edit to show what I mean along with a few other things.

[Image: z5K7ry7.gif]


LOAD UP:
-closer arm winds back
-further hand's momentum remains close to the what it was before --nearly zero
-puts more weight on back leg -> the bend
-second frame longer

Punch:
-body moves forward a bit
-back foot doesn't rotate forward anymore (bad edit)
-->gives impression of rotating hips better I think

Sorry this took a while. I didn't have any drive to do this along with being busy with other projects. This is my first rough edit.
[Image: pCa2aw0.gif]
Do you think he moves TO much?

Also started working on Hurt sprites
[Image: TM360hurtsprites_zps23c659d4.png~original]

The first two are the same, except for the eyes (I can't decide on witch to use) and the last one is the burnt sprite
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMario360 (Playable character) (?) - by TheMario360 - 06-12-2014, 10:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)