Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-12-2014, 03:08 AM)redblueyellow Wrote: Also Vipershark, did you have to ask for the smash pin? I saw some people walk out of the store with them, but when I came around to play they either ran out or weren't handing them out.

Nope, they gave them out for free to everyone who actually got to hold a controller.
There were two versions, one of the game title and one of the Smash logo and I chose the Smash logo one.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Vipershark - 06-12-2014, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)