Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tileset for Some ORPG
#6
Oh my, how deliciously refreshing.
Nice style, though I'm not a fan of the perspective (though thats just my preference)
The colors are a bit dreary, though I have no idea what the game is like so I can't really comment on that, but you used them pretty well from what I can see.


Messages In This Thread
Tileset for Some ORPG - by Clear - 12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
RE: Tileset for Some ORPG - by Haru-D - 12-31-2008, 04:25 PM
RE: Tileset for Some ORPG - by Clear - 12-31-2008, 04:28 PM
RE: Tileset for Some ORPG - by Haru-D - 12-31-2008, 04:33 PM
RE: Tileset for Some ORPG - by Clear - 12-31-2008, 04:41 PM
RE: Tileset for Some ORPG - by mozzy - 12-31-2008, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)