Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Been watching the Game Xplain videos a bit and seeing the various gameplay bits. So far, can confirm Pikachu, Fox, Zelda, Sheik, Bowser and Olimar have unchanged final smashes, more or less. Mega Man's is pretty awesome, it shoots a slow-moving Gravity Well kind of attack that draws in other players, and they get caught in a very cinematic attack.

The Mushroom Kingdom U stage looks pretty awesome. I love the Pilot Wings stage too, especially how the tilt of the plane can make items like barrels roll down the wings.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 06-10-2014, 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)