Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I really like the idea of the Mii fighters

not so much for the "i can use a mii" thing, but because there are three player style variants

and each variant has configurable movesets (according to the vid, all four smash attacks can be interchanged with a list of 12 possible attacks; this is true for each mii type)

I think its a pretty cool addition that adds a lot to the roster

three for one, who doesnt like that


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Sevenstitch - 06-10-2014, 01:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)