Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm not dead, just really busy
#3
No I'm not leaving, just saying that I'm less present than I'd have liked. I haven't turned on my PC since last Thursday. Right now, I'm replying with my smartphone.

[EDIT on nighttime] I just add something : I posted this because someone might think that I gave up in spriting (while I haven't - I posted new stuff a few minutes ago). Maybe it's just my dang anxiety that makes me think this, for we anxious people tend to overanticipate even pointless things that might happen, but there's always the "what if this happens ..." that bugs me to the point of feeling insecure.

Maybe I was worried for nothing in the first place.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not dead, just really busy - by Ishimaru Chiaki - 06-10-2014, 12:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)