06-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Awesome, thanks! I had tried importing the SMD files but couldn't. I wasn't sure what they were since I'm not familiar with that format. I found an SMD plugin for Blender and now have all of Luigi and can animate him!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Q about using ripped model
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Q about using ripped model - by homer_3 - 06-09-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Q about using ripped model - by Mystie - 06-09-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Q about using ripped model - by homer_3 - 06-09-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Q about using ripped model - by Mystie - 06-09-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Q about using ripped model - by Random Talking Bush - 06-09-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Q about using ripped model - by homer_3 - 06-09-2014, 09:32 PM
|