Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you reading?
#5
Not to derail but

I feel like the anime thread should just be left to... well, anime

because mangas are books and not every manga is based on a specific anime

that would mean I would have to go to the thread about Asian TV just to post about a few Asian books that I am reading

(I know that was a bad way to word it but whatever)

point is I really think we should be able to post about whatever it is that we may be reading

just kinda doesn't make sense to me


Messages In This Thread
What are you reading? - by puggsoy - 06-08-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: What are you reading? - by Vipershark - 06-09-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by StarSock64 - 06-09-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by E-Man - 06-09-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by Garamonde - 06-09-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by puggsoy - 06-09-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: What are you reading? - by Garamonde - 06-10-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: What are you reading? - by E-Man - 06-10-2014, 02:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)