Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you reading?
#2
Finally, I was gonna bump the old thread a week or two ago but I couldn't find it at all. Maybe it got swallowed in the big database crash from years ago? Who knows. Anyway if you've been in the happy thread recently, I'm currently reading though my stack of 53 books...


Messages In This Thread
What are you reading? - by puggsoy - 06-08-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: What are you reading? - by Vipershark - 06-09-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by StarSock64 - 06-09-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by E-Man - 06-09-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by Garamonde - 06-09-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: What are you reading? - by puggsoy - 06-09-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: What are you reading? - by Garamonde - 06-10-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: What are you reading? - by E-Man - 06-10-2014, 02:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)