Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm making a game
#2
How about trying to apply more shading to these sprites to make the look more interesting? Also, when applying detail to sprites (such as the plaid shirt of the computer guy), make sure it does not make the sprite look too cluttered because the last thing you need are your sprites to look too busy to be readable.


Messages In This Thread
I'm making a game - by Koala - 06-07-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: I'm making a game - by E-Man - 06-07-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm making a game - by Koala - 06-07-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: I'm making a game - by des - 06-07-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm making a game - by Lexou Duck - 06-08-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: I'm making a game - by des - 06-09-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: I'm making a game - by Baegal - 06-08-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: I'm making a game - by DragonDePlatino - 06-09-2014, 02:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)