Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
Wink 
(03-17-2013, 06:24 AM)theo_mm Wrote: Got the game last week and finally found a tool that worked with the new CPK format, the tool is cpk_unpacker, you can find it on Xentax (I'll leave a link at the end). Works with Generations too!

Previews:
[spoiler][Image: Matatabi_zps6aaaf33c.png]

[Image: SusanoItachi_zps5e2506a2.png]

[Image: Mifune_zps57531078.png]

[Image: 3rdRaikage_zps13594058.png]

[Image: Muu_zps1e7690db.png]

[Image: Zabuza_zps5a51d40a.png]

[Image: Haku_zps7086e483.png]

[Image: 7Swordsmen_zpsaba1ade4.png]

[Image: Kakuzu_zps5a459f38.png]

[Image: Fuu_zpsddedad30.png]

[Image: Kabuto_zps2565ffcf.png]

[Image: SusanoSasuke_zpsbe6af15e.png]

[Image: SusanoSasuke2_zpse1164d5e.png]

Some models still have messed up textures, like this:
[Image: NarutoBM2_zpsb4dc65b4.png][/spoiler]


The Madara model crashes 3ds max everytime I try to render it, don't know why. If anyone knows where the bones are and/or how I can extract them, I'd appreciate it Smile

CPK_unpacker:
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10082

Models:

Akatsuki:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/afmccu60n6oz18w/Akatsuki.rar

Smile as you gave the effect that models susanoo, as I can do it thanks


Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by jdavid - 06-02-2014, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)