Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So, I was thinking about starting a Tumblr blog
#6
Thanks for the feedback, guys! I think I'll just create a Tumblr account the moment I can. Considering that my DA account is rotting away and I would like to have a place to submit artwork, getting one for my artwork isn't a bad idea.

With that said, though, I am thinking of going through with having my first Tumblr blog be for answering questions as a certain character.

Here's two examples of what I mean.
http://ask-young-link.tumblr.com
http://ask-daroach.tumblr.com

Before I make my choice, are there recommendations on which character I should assume the role of?


Messages In This Thread
RE: So, I was thinking about starting a Tumblr blog - by E-Man - 06-01-2014, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)