Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Away for 2 weeks
#6
So uh, some of you might have noticed that I'm not really inactive anymore. That's because for the time being I've got fairly steady computer and internet access, but I'm not home. We're away longer than expected, and longer than I'd want, and I'm not sure exactly when we're going back.

Just figured I should give you a heads up, I could disappear again all of a sudden.


Messages In This Thread
Away for 2 weeks - by puggsoy - 04-19-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Away for 2 weeks - by Ran Master 27 - 04-19-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: Away for 2 weeks - by E-Man - 04-19-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Away for 2 weeks - by psychospacecow - 04-19-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Away for 2 weeks - by Garamonde - 04-19-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Away for 2 weeks - by puggsoy - 05-29-2014, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)