Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Gwen, Please be more polite.

I know in the fighting game community, a lot of people shit talk while playing, but SSB isn't a fighter.

People can use whatever controllers they like for whatever game, sure I can disagree that using a keyboard for IIDX is a thing you should be using, but if people wanna do it, and can somehow pass 12s by doing it, not going to stop them, nor care because if thats how they wanna be good at the game then so be it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Maxpphire - 05-29-2014, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)