Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-29-2014, 08:04 PM)Mystie Wrote: I hate to say this Gwen, but you're a real douche.

So what if some people prefer playing SSB with a Gamecube controller? So what if some people prefer playing it with other controllers? Everyone's got their preferences. Stop forcing your opinion down everyone's throats.
Have you actually read any of my posts or are you an illiterate shit head?

Feel free to have your preferences on controllers, but if you refuse to buy a console because it doesn't have the old controller that you like, you're a fucking idiot.
And if you use that as a tool to get what you want, you're a jack off.(DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT YOU, JUST WHAT I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT SINCE YOU SEEMED TO MISS ALL OF THAT)
Nintendo didn't build the port in to begin with for a reason.


EDIT: HOLD'AH ME BACK CRAPPY, I'MA GONNA KNOCK HIS WHISKAHS OFF, THIS IS A BRAHL TO THAH DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gwen - 05-29-2014, 08:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)