Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
With that adapter in mind, I think I'll just go with that instead of that PDP fight pad (but I'll probably pick one of those up as well anyway). It'll be nice to give my GCN controller collection a new breath of life.

Also, holy crap I hope that the Smash GCN controller pictured with the adapter becomes an official reality. One guess I have is that they'll have those controllers made exclusively for the Invitational players, then a few get snuck out and/or given away as prizes afterwards and go on to live a life of commanding outrageous prices on eBay.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 05-29-2014, 03:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)