Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Took an internet sabbatical - I'm back!
#1
Packing up my internet things. Talk to you flippin' nerds later. So uh yeah bye. Maybe forever. I don't know. But bye for awhile. I'll post a little more before I actually "depart" but yeah.

[spoiler]So actually the reason being is that there's a huge thing I really wanna make significant progress on and I can't do it because I practically live on this site, so I really, really have to not post on here or even like, look at it. Oops

I'd appreciate it if you guys don't speculate on what that "huge thing" is in this topic or anywhere on VGR for that matter. Thanks.[/spoiler]


See you in two weeks or so?

[Image: C3kN48x.gif][Image: AYqFrq4.gif][Image: C3kN48x.gif]


Messages In This Thread
Took an internet sabbatical - I'm back! - by Kosheh - 05-28-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by Petie - 05-28-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by Kosheh - 05-28-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by E-Man - 05-28-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by TomGuycott - 05-28-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by Shade - 05-28-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by Omnikariz - 05-28-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by Helmo - 05-28-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Taking an internet sabbatical - by Sengir - 05-28-2014, 06:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)