Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping sprites from DirectX games
#25
Well I had a chance so I took a look already. At first glance they look fairly straightforward, I mean I can see the file paths and XNB headers. Problem is that they look somehow compressed, I'm seeing random bytes all over the place, which wasn't the case with the Bastion PKGs. I'll try some things though.

The .pkg_manifest files, I'm not sure what they contain but at least they don't look compressed. I'd take a guess that they have some sort of sprite arrangement or construction data but I'm not sure yet.


Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by puggsoy - 08-05-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by puggsoy - 05-24-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by Dazz - 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)