Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Didn't even think about the fact these could be demos where stuff is locked out.

If that WAS the case (which the more I think about it, maybe it coincides with the Best Buy demos), maybe the different places they were given to were given different setups so they know who does the leaking.

Of course, still highly skeptical. Now is around the time a true leak is likely to surface though, closer to e3 and closer to the demos and release.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 05-24-2014, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)